Contracts for Health Plans, including Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Plans, Medicaid Managed Care Plans, and Qualified Health Plans
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) agreements
- Provider agreements – health system, hospital, physician group, and other providers of ancillary services such as hospice and durable medical equipment
- Outsourcing agreements for administrative plan functions such as claims processing, utilization management and appeals, or customer service
- Sales channel agreements, including Field Marketing Organizations (FMOs), general agencies, agents and brokers
- Behavioral health management, vision benefits administration, dental benefit administration agreements
- Risk adjustment services for Medicare Advantage and Qualified Health Plans
We also assist health plans transitioning their provider agreements to value-based payment arrangements, including bundled payments, shared savings arrangements, and capitation arrangements.