Strategic Health Law’s own Sandra Durkin has been invited to speak at the American Health Lawyers Association’s Health Plan Law and Compliance Institute on November 15, 2019. Sandra will present alongside Archana Rajendra of the Henry Ford System, Health Alliance Plan Health Alliance Plan of Michigan discussing Litigation Trends in the Era of Health Care Reform: Lessons and Opportunities for Health Plans in Understanding, Avoiding, and Resolving Disputes. The presentation will cover
- Key health care reforms including integrated delivery systems, value-based reimbursement, mental and behavioral health, balance billing, and more
- Recent litigation arising out of health care reform and consumer protection efforts
- Risk mitigation strategies for health plans undertaking health care reforms and compliance
- Strategies for efficiently resolving consumer and provider-initiated litigation
- Health plan success stories in implementing reforms and developing a culture of compliance
To learn more about Sandra Durkin, please view her bio.